1. If you have an appointment set please note that you should inform the office before coming to your appointment if any of the following circumstances apply to you:
2. If you have traveled to an area with a CDC level 3 travel advisory.
3. If you have had close contact with a known individual with COVID-19
4. If you over 65.
5. If you have any other serious underlying medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, autoimmune disease, etc.
6. If you have a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, cough or difficulty breathing.
7. Please note that mildly ill patients are encouraged to stay home and contact your general healthcare provider by phone for guidance about clinical management.
• In order to safeguard everyone, I will be asking that you wait in your cars until you are either called or texted to come into the office for your scheduled appointment so that we are maintaining the necessary 6 foot distance between other patients to comply with the CDC's recommendations. Be sure to wash your hands before coming into the office and when you leave as well.
• This will keep the environment safer for everyone. As always, the office is sanitized routinely before each patient enters the treatment room.
• Rest Assured. You should rest assured that all of the necessary precautions are being taken to reduce the potential risk for virus spread. My office is sanitized daily as most of you have witnessed so you should feel at ease knowing that you are always in a thoroughly clean environment when stepping into my office.
• I look forward to seeing everyone this week and I hope you and your families are remaining safe, healthy, and well.
Yours in health,
Dr. Anthony Rivano, D.C.